Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Holiday Highlight

Guess what I did in the holiday? I went rock climbing!!!,On the fun school holiday I went indoor rock climbing.I went with my cousin Aysha, payten and there mum.

As we got there we jump off the train and  me and Aysha ran as fast as we can to the indoor rock climbing place.When Aysha mum got to it she payed for it and me and Aysha went to the back and a man put these things on,it felt like i was wearing a nappy.

The first one that me and Aysha did was the rope one it was really really hard to get up I only got up half way but Aysha up all the way.When me,Aysha and payten went to the little kids place we went to the tree house where there were lots of people.When I was going with payten to this little house payten ran too fast and I lost her.

Me,Aysha and her mum went looking and lucky we find her. Me and Aysha did our last climb and it was the hardest out of all of them,when I got up I was starting to get scary because I was go uper and uper and I just fall down.Aysha mum said to us “come girls lets go” and so we got ours things and went. Out of all of them my favourite snake one.It was really fun going rock climbing I hope I go there again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment