Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

My Fantastic Easter Break

On my Easter Break I went to Rainbows End. I went with my cousins and sisters and brothers.We got ready and we jumped into the van.When we got there, the first ride we went on was the pirate ship, it was so fun.The captain was at the back of us.The Rainbows end park was very packed and it was really hard to get on to the rides. Luckily, it was a sunny day. My sister asked “ should we go on the log?” and we said "yes". When we went to the log flume, the line was long and we waited in line. When the lady said we could go on it, I was both happy and scared at the same time. I went on the log  flume with my cousins. My cousins are Memory,Grace and June. When we were on the log we saw lot of stuff in the cave. It was cool when we went down the hill, it was like a water fall. The next ride we went on was the 3D Happy Feet it was so cool. My favourite part was when the little penguin was dancing. The ride we went on was the blue circle called the Invader. You sit in it and the chair moves up then down it was a new ride and the best out all the rides there. When we went on it,  my cousin June was scared.We went on all of the rides. It was a fun day and cool too. I hope I can go to Rainbows End again on the next Easter break.

3 comments:

  1. Fatnastic writing Elizabeth! I love going to Rainbows End too. Sadly, I've not been on the Invader ride yet because it looks very scary. Keep up the great writing. I like how you've used speech marks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i'm Delicia from Alabama and i was checking out your blog. Your Easter trip sounds so fun! You did a great job with explaining the fun you had! Keep up the good work. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi liz it me rowana your friend i like your story about your fantastic Easter brake.The best word i liked from the story is Rainbow's End my favourite ride is the boat one because it feel funny and it makes my tummy feel funny i really like your story liz

    Keep up The Great work lizzy From Your Friend Rowana ah lam.

    ReplyDelete