Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

My football


“Man I can’t wait for football “ This morning Room thirteen went into the hall for football the first warm up we did was Octopus the tag’s was Rowana and Jalen. I was the second   to last girl to get tagged. Then our coach came his name was Ben we had to stay in the hall because it was wet and cold outside Ben said “ get into group’s” . My Buddy was Rowana , Jalen and Sohel. We all got up  and Ben came us  a number I was in team one .

When I started we were vsing the green team the point was 1 to 0 we won. Then we vs the yellow team they were a little bit hard but  it was a tai. The last team we vs was blue team  the point was three to two we had three it was a close game . I very enjoyed football I can’t want for the next one.     



3 comments:

  1. Hi liz i like your football

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi liz i love your football writing the best part for me is when you played Octopus


    from elizabeth g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elizabeth U what a great story about football make sure your words are making sense OK. But everything was Awesome !!! Keep up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete