Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

Badmontin

Have you ever played badminton? Every week our math class goes to badminton and learns how to hit a shuttle .Our teacher for badminton is Dani .


The first thing we played was stuck in them mud, this is  how you play. If somebodys get’s tagged  you have to stay still and if somebody has to come and give you a high five and then you are back in the game we play it for our warm up.


We played relays.We sat in a line and Dani gave us a number there were one,two,three,four and five.I was in group five. I was the only girl in group five.


After our relays we played a game called around the world.There were group one and group two.I was in group two.I was fun playing it,all of them were getting out and I was the last girl standing and the only one who was left in group two.It was funny play badminton I hope Dani comes back.

1 comment:

  1. Great recount about badminton Elizabeth. I like how you have used different sentences lengths in your paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete