Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Titanium Writing!

 I woke up and I was confused. I could feel water all over my  hands like I just finished crying. I was in the middle of the school hallway. I put my head up and looked around.It was a mess.There was paper all over the floor, holes in the walls, broken doors and smashed windows. I got up and walked slowly through the school hallway, looking around and thinking what happened. I felt sad, tired, hungry and alone.There was nobody around me. While I was walking through the hallway I saw a teacher in the classroom on the phone. She looked at me with terror and closed the door shut. I felt like I had done something wrong. I quickly put on my beanie so no one would recognize me. I walked to the front door of the school. I opened the door and saw the police arrive. I started to walk quickly to my bike because I thought he was gonna arrest me. I heard the teacher running to the cops for help. Then he pointed at me and they both looked at me. I hoped on my bike and I was riding my bike as fast as a Lapagene. When I had a good distance from the cops I slowed down for a minute to take a  rest. I saw two ladies jogging. I finally arrived home and  threw my bike on the ground. I quickly ran  inside slamming the door close, behind me.

When I got inside I saw the news on about a supernatural Occurrence at Local School. I hurryed to room and packed my bags frantically. Then I heard a noise at the door and saw shadows, I was so frightened. I was running as fast as I could to the back door. Then I tried to open the door but it was locked. BOOM!, they knocked the door down. I used my powers to get the keys off the table.When I opened the door I was in the wood. I was lost in the woods and  didn’t know where I was going. The sun went down and it was dark. While I was walking I saw light it was coming from behind me. I look and it was the cops. I was running for my life. When I was running I bumped into one of them. I went down slowly and curled into a ball they told me to put my heads on my head. Then BANG! My power’s blew everyone of them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment