Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

MISSING!!

It was a Beautiful and hot day. 7 months ago it was a normal school day. I was pleasantly waiting for the bell to ring. Riiiinnnnnnnnngggggg!! as the bell went off. I rushed quickly to class for my netbook.


After we did our song, mihi and Karakia it was Literacy time. I was working on my netbook then Literacy was finish. I put away my netbook. When morning tea finished it was math time. I went to the netbook cupboard and I discovered that I netbook wasn’t there. I was Panicking. I was searching everywhere.


I asked my teacher, Miss Clark she didn’t know where it was. I asked my friends, they didn’t know where it was. Then it was finally lunch time I opened my desk to get my SSR book. Then there it was my NETBOOK!! I was so happy I found it.




No comments:

Post a Comment