Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Term 3 immersion Assembly.

“ My name is James Taylor” said Mr Burt. This morning Pt England students went to the school hall for Immersion Assembly. This term’s topic is Life’s a stage. Mr Burt called team one to come up they were all characters like fairy tales.Team one played who am I? it was cool.The best one was the Princess and the frog it looked cool. I had lot’s of fun watching them play who am I?. James Taylor called up team two it was only three of them a music came on and they dance it was very funny I was laughing and it was fun and cool. The next item was team four there one was the three little pigs. Miss Lavakula was the first little pig, the second little pig was Miss Ouano and the last one was Mr S. The big bad wolf was Mr Marks his face looked funny and ugly I was laughing. When it was was Miss Ouano turn she was funny very funny. It was funny too when the big bad wolf burn his bottom. The last team was team five there song was if I was a boy by Beyonce. it was cool watching the movie when Miss King was break dancing like a boy.Mr Barks was a girls he said “if I was a girl” we were all laughing it was very very very funny it was cool too.
Term 3 Immersion Assembly from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment