Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Cross Country


I gasped for air as I was running past Pt England  Reserve. Pt England student’s waited nervously on the hot court. I felt like I was baking in the hot sun and I had  butterflies in my stomach.When it was our turn the ten year old girls I was excited  and nervous at the same-time. Mr Burt said “ on your mark get set go” and I ran as fast as a wild lion running though the smelling mud  .   I ran past Miss King and Miss Walter   and I fell into the disgusting mud and Miss King and Miss Walter was laughing at me and  it smell like cow pudding it so smell.


As I ran past the Tamaki students they were encouraging me to keep on running but  I wanted to gave up but I didn't I just keep on running.I was nearlly at the finish line and when  I got there I came First I was buzz of excitement.

It was  hard and so exhausting but was fun and cool at the same time .  It was fun running and it was muddy there was lot’s of mud it felt disgusting when I fall in it it  smelled I was hoping not to fall in the smelling mud but I fall  into it.

I felt nervous I love running but sometime it’s not fun running. I very enjoyed running I was very happy when I came first I thought I was going to come last I can’t wait for next year's cross country .


1 comment:

  1. I really liked the interesting vocab you used Liz. Even starting your sentence with "Gasping for air..." well done!!

    ReplyDelete