Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Our special Visitor

On a very special morning Pt England went to the hall to see a very special person.It was Will.I.AM.He is varying famous some guessed came to it was varying cool.When i saw him I was excited Will.I.AM is in a band called The Black Eyed Peas. We had to wait for Will.I.Am so we practiced the school song then we watch the news. Mr Burt said that Will.I.AM was here. He wanted to know about our learning. When Mr Will.I.AM walked down the line I was so excited.The Haka group came on the stage to dance after the hake group finish There dance the Senior hip hop dance next it was so cool watching them. Then, Mr Will.I.AM talked to us and he gave $100,000.00 for the Manaiakalani Trust.We sand to Mr Will.I.am our school song. I felt so happy and excited that he came to visit us it was so cool.I hope that he can come and visit us again when he comes back I hope he can sing next time he comes to visit too.I can’t wait to watch the news tonight!!
WillIAmSpeaks from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment