Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Holiday


On my awesome holidays I went to the the movies to watch Iron man 3 in 3D.I went with my three cousin it was so cool. First we went to pak n save to get some food to eat in the movies.When we went in the movies we had to set down.


My cousin June said it was going to be a long movie.When the movie started I was getting excited. The movie was long we ran  out of food so my cousin June went to get some more food.

My favourite part was when all the Iron man costumes all came to save the president of America.When the movie was finished we went to play the game.After the movie we went to get something to eat.It was a very cool movie and the best movie ever.  

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Liz. I really enjoyed watching the movie too because there was lots of action. I'm really glad the good guys won and the bad guys lost.

    ReplyDelete