Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

It Helps to be a hero!

This is a presentation about how it helps to be a hero. In our presentation we learned about heros and role models. We also have looked at at their goals and how they have became stars today. Then we had to pick a person who is our Role model and someone we look up to. My Role model I picked was my Nan and Maria Tutaia. Then on the very last side we had to write a letter to them. There will be information of them of why I picked them as my role model. Hope you enjoy my presenattion. Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!

    My name is Rachel and I am running the holiday blogging programme this year. I really hope that you will consider joining our programme and blogging with us. It's a lot of fun!

    If you would like to join us, please log onto the Winter Learning website, click on the "Weekly Activities" tab, scroll down and choose an activity that interests you. You then blog about it on your blog site and I will read it, comment and give you points. You'll earn a certificate and a badge and, if you one of the 'Top 3 bloggers' you will also earn a great prize at the end of the holiday!

    I'll check back tomorrow to see if you've chosen to take up the challenge and join the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    Hope to see you online this holiday :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete