Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Michael and Danny

When Michael and Danny went to the park Danny was practicing his dance for the dance competition that was coming up.Well he was practicing his dance a girl saw him and she said “ can I touch your hair” and Danny said “ok” and  she touch it ,when she touched it her brother came and pushed Danny to the group and said to his sister “ what are you doing” and the sister said “ go away you are so mean gosh can’t you get leave me alone” and the brother said to Danny “ don’t you ever go to my sister if I see you one more time with my sister I will look for you and kill you” and Danny said “ ok ok I promise I will never go to your ever again.” STORY TO BE COUNTIED                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment