Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Year 8 Leadership Camp!

On the last week of school the Year 8 students of Pt England School went to camp at Masden christian camp. The camp was called Leadership camp. We went there so we can improve to be better leaders for the school and community. The Year 8 left to Masden on Wesnesday and came back on Friday Afternoon. When we got there we met to really nice people who were the onwers of the Campsite. They told us the rules for the camp and took us around the place. The Teams were Marsden, One Tree point, North Becah and the last and the best team is Ruakaka We had a lot of fun activity's like the Waterside, Kayak, Angel Art, Press play and heaps more. My favourite activity was The waterside, It was sooo fun. We all went down like a chain.

We had two saying at at which Mr Samel. The saying was Words are power, walk the talk and the other one was Word are important engorgement is better. I have lerned heaps from camp now I just have to put my Leadership skills to action. I have lerned to say nice's things to people, be nice to people and be a role model for the youger kids.

4 comments:

  1. Liz, I had so much fun with all of you at Leadership Camp as well. Do you remember why we say Words Are Powerful, Walk the Talk, Chick Chick Boom? From Miss Berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,

    fabulous seeing your smiley face at Pt England today. Thanks for the warm welcome back.

    So nice to read all the positive things you got from camp. Remember it is in you power to be a positive leader and role model.

    I look forward to seeing you again next time I come to school or if you visit the museum.

    Miss Burne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm mollie-kate from rakaia. That sounds really fun and the pictures give me a good idea of the camp you went to. I am going to a camp like that. please come and visit our blog at https://mahitahirakaiaschool.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete