Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Samoan Narrative

“ Yes can’t wait to go to Samoa.” When it was the school holidays Zack and sisters went to Samoa for a trip.They stayed in Apia which is the Capital of Samoa.One day Zacks older sister Ashley said “do you guys want to go to the beach” and they said “ yes yes please” so they packed a lunch for them and there swimming togs.They went to a beach called Vailua it was so beautiful.

Well Zacks sisters Ashley and Taunese were eating, Rowana, Zacks younger sister, was begging Ashley if she was allowed to go for a little swim and Ashley said “yes” so Rowana went to get change.She ran fast to the water.Rowana was get jumping around and swimming but then she swam too far and started to drown she was screaming so loud. Zac and Ashley swam as fast as they can to Rowana but as they were swimming to her, Rowana was screaming “SHARK SHARK SHARK!! ”and Ashley started to Scream. Zack kept on saying to Rowana to stay still but she kept on saying “ OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!! HELP ME ZACK HELP ME!!!” and Zack said “come down I will help you just wait i’m coming.”

When Ashley went back to land she said “ hey where's Taunese” and Zack said “ I think she went for a walk”. Zack was getting closer and closer to Rowana and Zack said “ grab my hand quickly” and Rowana grab his hand but then the shark look like it was getting bigger and bigger but then it came out of the water but it was only Taunese and she “ HAHAHA you guys thought I was a shark” and Rowana said “ MAN I thought you were a shark gosh” and Asley said “ come on lets go home. The End…………………...  

1 comment:

  1. I am most proud of this blog post because I have used speech marks right and I have told people where they were and going. I think next time I need to work on giving a clear message so they know what I am writing about.

    ReplyDelete