Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Holiday Highlight Writing


“ Yes can’t wait to go to Skate land.” I woke up and look outside my window and it was a sunny hot day, I was so excited to go. After I had my shower and change and my mum was waiting in the car.


When we finally got there me and my mum waited outside and I saw my friend Rose and I hugged her and gave her present , I got her pink Nike shoes and 50 dollars. I saw my other friends too like Ashley, Alla,Jessica,Liz and lots more they were all from my club netball team. When all of us went inside we all went to put the roller skates on. When me and Rose went
on we kept on falling down and my mum kept on falling too and we kept on laughing.


After skate land we were all were hungry so went to McDonald to eat.We had lots of food. I had a Big Mac it was yummy.After we finish our food we went to the park and then we went home, I had a lot of  fun at Skate-land,McDonald and the park.   



No comments:

Post a Comment