Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Goat Island

It was a sunny hot day and I was packing my stuff.Me and my family were going to a beach called goat Island.Goat Island was out of Auckland.Me and my sister were packing the food.


When we finally me my sister and my brother got our stuff out of the car. It looked so cool in the middle of the sea there was a Island.Me my sisters my brother and my cousins got change and we got our goggles and went but the water was so cold.

We got to the Island and we started to look around and the ground was hot.Then when we went on the other side of the Island we went inside the water and when we looked inside the water there were stingrays there were lots and me and my sister went close to one and keeped on making noise in the water because I was scared.

When we went back we were hungry so we ate.After we ate me and my cousin Apii were playing in the sand me and her made a really big sand castles my Uncle help us. My big cousins went back to the other side of the Island to see the stingrays again and me and my cousin Apii wanted to go but it was getting high tailed and really deep.
After my cousins came back my Uncle said “come on we are going back home now it is getting dark” so we pack up our stuff and


No comments:

Post a Comment