Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

My holiday

Man I was so excited when it was the school holiday ‘s . In the holidays I went to a party it  for my little brother ‘s birthday he was turning three his name is Eze and we had his birthday party at happy days.We singed happy birthday to my brother Eze and when we saw his cake it was so big and looked so yummy I wanted to just eat it because it look yum.




My mum said “ go and eat” when I got up to eat I went and get crip’s hot crip’s it was really yummy.My sister singed a song for my brother it wasa chrch song it was cool. When it was time to eat the cake a brother had a big as pice and I had a little one after we all finish eating our cake we had to pack up and go home.



On saturday we went to goat Island it was out of Auckland I went to put on my togs with my friend Antrioa.When me and Antrioa got in the water it was so cold we went with our church it was a very long way it took us two hour’s.We went to swim with my sister when we got the  Island it was so hot.When all of us swam to the other side of the island there were sting ray. I had a lot of  fun in the holidays I can’t wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment