Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Esther ends

Today we had C.R.E with Mrs Clack and Miss Hare the story was about Esther ends. The next's part was when King Xerxes said to queen Esther "what do you want Esther I will gave to anything" and queen Esther said I want to you  and Haman  to come to my next party tomorrow.King Xerxes said "Yes I will come" so the next day they had a very long party when it was night time King Xerxes had to much food from the party so King Xerxes called a servant to read a story to him and as the servant was reading she was reading about when Mordecai saved his life.The next day Haman came to King Xerxes and King Xerxes said "I want to honer the person who saved my life" and Haman thought it was him but it was Mordecai so King Xerxes send a servant to Mordecai . 


I hope you had a lots of fun learning about Esther,Mordecai,Haman and King Xerxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment