Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

The three little pigs


Once upon a time there lived three little pigs called Grace, June and Elijah.  Their  mother said “ It ‘s about time you all moved out and got your own houses.” So they all  said goodbye to their mother and went off to build their own houses.

They were walking down the road when suddenly Grace saw a lady selling some hay. Grace told her sister and brother that she was going to get some hay to build her house with. Grace went up to the lady and said “ may I have some hay to build my house with” and the lady said “ yes you may “ and the lady gave some hay to Grace  and Grace said “ Thank you very much”. Grace found a nice place for her to build her house. When she finished she went to sat down inside. There was a  knock at the door and Grace said “who is it” and the person at the door said the big bad wolf and the wolf said “let me in or I will huff and I'll  puff and I will blow your house down”.So the big bad wolf huff and he puff and he blow the house down and the poor Grace got eaten up by the wolf.

June saw a man with some sticks and said to the man “can I please have some stick’s to build my  with”. June saw a nice place where the sun was sunny bright so she built her house there.When she have finally finished your house she went to relax then she went for a sleep in her bed and there was a knock at the door and June said “who is it “ and the wolf said “ me the big bad wolf” let  in or I will huff and I'll puff and blow the stick house down and June said ‘NO
“ so the wolf huff and he puff and he blow the stick house down and June got eaten up from the wolf.

Elijah saw a man with some bricks so he  went and ask for some and he said “can I please have some of your bricks and the man said “ of course  you can” so the man gave some bricks to Elijah so he set off to find him a nice place to build his house . After he have finish finding his place he started to build his house he went to lay down in the sun then he went inside to have a cup of tea and there was a knock at the door Elijah said “who is it” the wolf said it’s me the big bad wolf” let me let me in and Elijah said “ NO” and said again let me in let me in and Elijah said again “NO” then I will huff and I'll puff and I will blow your house down so the big bad wolf huff and he puff and he puff and he huff but he can not blow down the house. The wolf had a idea so the wolf went up the chiming and he went inside but the pig put a hot pot and Elijah eat the wolf for dinner and Elijah lived happily ever after The End.          






 

No comments:

Post a Comment