Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

2015 Reflection!

My 2015 reflection:


This year I was in Room 2 year 7. I have had a mixture of teachers .I have really enjoyed being a senior student at Pt England school. I have also enjoyed learning new things with my awesome teacher this year. My highlight for this year was when the year 7 went to rainbow end for a trip.


This year we had a saying which is SWALL. Which means show what awesome looks like. If I was to grade myself out of 10 I would give myself a 7. If I was to change something about myself to be better in 2016 is to be more of a leader and more focused in my learning.

This year we had a lot of fundraising. We fundraise for sports fee’s and our team trips to Rainbow end and Parakai. I have also contributed in our team fundraise.


For my teacher next year. I am a really hard worker and love to learn new things that could help me in the future. I finish all my work when it is needed to be finish.

The things I found frustrating this year was Literacy, because I don’t like reading and writing. The things I found satisfying was sports I love anything that got to do with sports. Things I need with help is Reading. Because I’m not a confident reader.



No comments:

Post a Comment