Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

Netball Tournament

Image result for netballOn Wednesday  the year five to eight student from Pt England School had a mix netball Tournament.  We had a Tamaki Cluster netball tournament. The schools that went were Tamaki Primary, Glen Taylor, Sliver Park, Glen Innes, Panmure Bridge and Ruapotaka. I was in the year seven and eight A team. Our first game was against Sliver Park and it was a really hard game. The points were  point 5-6 to us. Then our next game was against Glen Innes and we lost 7-9. My favourite game was playing panmure bridge we won 15-0.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz,
    I like your post about the Netball Mix tournament. My highlight of the day was when we versed Panmure Bridge and we won 15 Nil. That was a really great game. Any ways I hope you had a great time and day
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete